Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10,000 Free Round Trip Tickets to Japan

Yes, you read it right.  Japan's tourism agency in it's desperate attempt to lure the tourists back to their country after the deadly earthquake and tsunami that hit part of the country early this year is proposing to give 10,000 free round trip tickets to those who want to visit their country.

Personally, I love Japan and I was assigned in Yokohama for 17 months last 2007 and 2008.  My family had also the chance to visit me there for one month and they also love the place.

It's been three years since we were there in Japan and my children are asking me if we can again visit Japan, so if this proposal and the funding will be approved by the lawmakers, we will be very eager to join.  Click here for the original report from Yahoo.


Me and my family at Tokyo's Disney Sea


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. I'd love a free trip to Japan. I went to Yokohama for a few days many years ago. I was young and it was for a conference. I didn't get to see a lot of the city, or of Japan.

    ReplyDelete