Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011 ... Welcome 2012

Happy New Year everyone.

Time flies really fast that it seems just like yesterday when we welcomed year 2011 and now we are bidding it goodbye.

Having fun posing for the camera while waiting for the clock to strike at 12:00 o'clock midnight.

Year 2011 had been a fruitful and blessed year for me and my family.  My plans of becoming a stay-at-home mom was realized, I earned from my stock trading activities and most of all, I became closer to my husband and children.  A simple life with my family gave me more happiness than anything else this world has to offer.

With the blessings we received this past year, I'm positive that the coming year would be another fruitful one for us.  Of course, life won't be a bed of roses but that's what makes life exciting and worth living for and with God's guidance and loving grace, I believe that year 2012 will bring abundance in all aspects of our life.

God bless us all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for logico maximo at cheapest price..

    ReplyDelete