Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgement Day

Today is May 21, 2011, the day an evangelical broadcaster predicted as the judgement day.  In fact this is the top trending topic in yahoo search today.

My daughter saw the news on television and she went to me crying and she said that she's afraid.  She asked me if it was true.  I just hugged her and told her that there's nothing to be afraid about.  True or not, we can't do anything about it, so we don't have to worry or be afraid.  Only God knows His plans for us so let's just leave everything to Him.  What we can do is just pray and believe that God is in control of everything.

There are lots of predictions about end of the world or judgement day and personally, I don't really worry about it.  I do believe that there's a judgement day but when will that be?  Only God knows about it.  So why worry about things we don't have control with, instead let's just continue living a life according to His teachings and commandments.

God bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment