Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Busy Week

It was such a busy week for me at the office.  The engineering stage of our project is nearing its completion and construction works is now on going at site so most of our construction drawings are needed to be submitted.  It's all work, work, work for now that I even have to work overtime.

I was so busy at work that I have not checked on my children's homework,  I have not helped my son prepare for his long test, I have not checked on our food supply at the refrigerator, I have not done my online activities ... and so on and so forth.  Haaay, there's so many things I have not done at home because of my busy schedule at work and I'm so thankful that my husband is always there to help me with these chores (except for my online activities).

I will still be busy for a few more months and I just pray that God will continue to give me good health so I can fulfill my tasks not only at work but most importantly my tasks as a wife and mother to my two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment