Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was tagged by mommy Einz of Mommy Tots and mommy Lhot of Spanish Pinay with a Stylish Blogger Award.  This is the first award I received from a fellow mommy blogger and I'm so happy to be included in their list.  Thank you so much mommy Einz and mommy Lhot, you made my day.

Accepting this award means that I have to do the following: 

       - Thank and link back the person/s who gave me this award 
       - Share 7 things about myself 
       - Award 15 great bloggers I know
       - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Now, let me share with you 7 things about me ...
     1.  I really wanted to become a stay-at-home mom with a little business on the side, so I can personally take care of my family.

     2.  I'm an early riser that even if I sleep late in the evening, I still manage to wake up early in the morning, around 4:30 to 5:00.

     3.  Until now, I don't know how to ride a bicycle.

     4.  I love Kimchi.

     5.  I love to travel.

     6.  When it comes to cooking, my husband takes the driver's seat.

     7.  My (actually our) goal for now is to have a small farm where we can build a small house, plant fruit bearing trees, vegetables and flowers and raise pig and chicken for personal consumption.

 I'm passing the award to the following:


 
Link back

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the award. appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing the award to me....I really do appreciate it. And it's nice to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award. I'll make a post and award it to others too next week :D Medyo busy ang weekend!

    Hope you're having a great weekend with your family. Thanks po ulit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet...thanks Grace...i'll grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tasg and award. Will post this soon and link back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this award...2 stylish blogger award na pla ko hehehe...I'll edit my post about the award and I'll add your link =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tag (and the award, of course ) ... will make a post about this soon =)

    i hope you're having a great week so far . . .

    ReplyDelete