Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A night without my husband and daughter

My mother-in-law wanted to take a vacation here in Manila so this morning my husband together with my daughter went to the province to fetch her.  It's only a 4 hour drive from here to their province but I don't want them to travel at night so it is better for them to stay there for a night and travel again tomorrow.

As far as I can remember, this is the first time that my children were away from each other for the night.  They are used to seeing, playing and fighting each other before going to sleep so tonight is a different night for them and also for me.  It's a quite night...no shouting, laughing or crying.  I don't have to play referee either.  But I admit it, I miss the noise and it is much better that way.

Before my son went to sleep he asked me if he can play first with his new found toy... the ice drop sticks.  I just let him play so he would stop asking when his father and sister will arrive.  He said he miss them already.

CJ with his new found toy...ice drop sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment