Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Celebrating Our Mother's Birthday


My mother joined our creator twenty-three years ago but that doesn’t mean that we stopped remembering her especially on her birthday.  Last Saturday was her birthday and as way of remembering her special day, my brother and I (there are only two of us) decided to meet at the mall together with our family to have lunch together.  

A simple lunch at Gilligan's Market Market

It’s kind of a get-together for us especially for the kids who really had fun playing with each other.  I have two kids, a girl and a boy and my brother also has two kids, both boys … they are still working for the third one because they really wanted to have a baby girl … hope they can get it right this time …LOL   


My brother and I with our respective partner

The children having a good time

After our lunch and a little rest we brought the kids to the children’s playground and let them play to their heart’s content while we “the grown-ups” were having a little chit chat while watching them play.  We really had a good time and I know our mother and also our father (he died earlier than my mother) would be very happy and proud of us.

Children's playground at Market Market

No comments:

Post a Comment