Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Blogs After More Than One Year of Blogging

I have learned about blogging last year through a seminar conducted by Mr. Jomar Hilario.  It was an internet marketing seminar and blogging was one of the subjects. 

After more than one year of blogging on and off, I have managed to create six blogs.  Of all the six blogs, I decided to maintain only the four blogs with niches which I believe I can give helpful information to many readers out there. 

The first one of course that I'll be maintaining is this blog ... my “Pinoy Working Mom” blog.  This is my personal blog where I can write anything especially my experiences of being a mother, a wife and an ordinary citizen.

The second blog I’m going to maintain is my “Honestly Speaking” blog.  Here I’m writing about reviews and information of anything we have personally used, inquired and experienced.  I hope this can help others to decide whether to try those products or services which we have already tried.

The third blog is “My Portfolio” blog where I’ll be writing information about investing and trading in the Philippines Stock Market.  I had been trading/investing in the stock market for two years now and so far, I’m earning decently from this market.  Only a small percentage of Filipinos invest/trade in the stock market because of the risk it entails and because of our fear of that risk, our opportunity of building our wealth and be financially independent is being robbed from us.  I believe that proper information will get rid of our fear and we can start to develop strategies that will minimize the risks.

The last blog I’m going to maintain is “Our Big Toy”.  Actually I have not updated this blog for more than a year now but I’m determined to update this blog once I already started working at home.  With the help of my husband, we can make this blog helpful for all those individuals who are first time car owners just like us.

I hope you can visit these blogs and learn something from it.

Happy blogging everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wow, congrats! I don't have the energy two maintain more than 2 blogs :-) Actually, just 1 blog is enough for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been subscribed to Jomar Hilario's email updates for quite some time but have not gone to any seminar or subscribed to programs. Maybe some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Congratulations for having the time and effort running 4 blogs! that's an achievement already. As for me, I only have 1 and its all mixed up! Its a journal actually...[hehe] so bear with me, for having it all-in-one.

    http://www.mommytots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... administering 4 blogs is a feat, how do you do that? galing...

    ReplyDelete