Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

An online diary......what?

Diary...... as defined in the dictionary, is a daily record of events, especially personal experiences. So naturally it is an everyday account of what's happening in some0nes life...... and I think most of the time, they are kept secret. You won't hear about it until the person dies or the diary was misplaced or falls to the wrong hands...that is to your detractors or just some "nothing to do but wants some fun" people. Ouuuch! that's the end of your secret, you are now the star of the neighborhood.

In today's technology (hi-tech that is) online diaries or blogs on someone's life is just a common thing. Hello??? Everything are posted, from what they are eating, what they are wearing, where they are going, how many cellphones they have and on and on and on....the list just goes on. At first, I was not comfortable with this idea. It's online... imagine, anyone may stumble on your blog.

But as I continue surfing and read blogs, I realized that online diary or blogging about oneself is not that bad. I got a lot of tips from what I read and most of all I am inspired from the experiences of others. You see, they are all first hand experiences of mostly ordinary persons and yet a lot of inspiration can be taken from them, it means, you don't have to be that popular to inspire people, just be yourself and live life to the fullest.

So now, I took the courage to write my first ever blog and I know this is not the first and last, there will still be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment