Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Feeling Down

I hate it but I'm feeling so low today.  I think this is part of my PMS (pre-menstrual symptom) but I hate it when I feel this way.

I woke up earlier than usual but aside from cooking rice and transferring some books on the shelf, I did nothing but sit on the couch.  I just want to cry for no apparent reason ... oh I'm so unproductive during this time.

Mid morning, my son gave me a reason to cry when I can't find him.  Usually, every morning after my husband and daughter leave the house, I let my son play outside our unit with his friends ... a group of boys from 5 to 8 years old ... they are just playing at the second floor (playing area) of our building.  After a while, one of his friends knocked on our door looking for my son ... I thought they were together so I went to look for him.  After a few minutes of going up and down (we live in a 4-storey building) calling my son's name, I got no reply.  I went out of the building and went to the clubhouse thinking that he went there with his other friends but I still did not find him.  I was already at the brink of crying when I remembered to check him on our neighbor's door.  Their door is usually closed but my son sometimes go inside their unit to play with their 3 year old child and thanks heavens, he was there.

When we were already inside our unit, I have not controlled my tears.  I cried while talking to my son.

I think crying helped in lifting my spirit because after the crying drama, I felt relieved and somehow my mood brightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment