Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's All Set for Pacquiao-Marquez Third Boxing Match

It's November 13, 2011, the day most Filipinos are waiting for.  It's the third boxing match for Filipino Pride Manny Pacquiao and Mexican Pride Juan Manuel Marquez.  After several weeks of rigid training of both camps, it's now the moment of truth.

My husband is a boxing aficionado and he really loves to watch live all of Pacquiao's fight.  Good thing here in our place, our homeowner's association always make a pay per view subscription whenever Manny Pacquiao has a fight so my husband doesn't have to go far just to watch the live telecast of the fight.

The clubhouse all prepared for the live telecast of Pacquiao-Marquez Fight.

We attended the Sunday mass early in the morning.  Instead of the 10:00 o'clock mass, we attended the 8:00 o'clock mass so hubby can get a good seat at the clubhouse.

The early birds getting the best seat. 

The children and I will just stay at home and wait for the news of the fight's result.  I don't really want to watch the live telecast of the fight.  Once I know the result, it's the only time that I watch the fight's replay.  I don't know, I just can't handle the suspense that happens inside the boxing ring.

Good luck to both fighters and I pray for your safety, no major injuries whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment